Monday, February 7, 2011

Movie Prop King Collection

Jason--the Movie Prop King--White, has posted a new video on his YouTube channel in which he gives us a tour of his screen-used Tron costumes.
Jason has in his collection a costume worn by Jeff Bridges as Flynn which looks to be in great condition.  I love the close-ups of the details on the back of the suit which we really don't see in the film.  Also, you can see on the back the velcro that held on his Identity Disc.
Jason also has a costume worn by Cindy Morgan as Yori.  Her "helmet" hasn't held up too well but the suit itself looks great!
Jason also has a helmet and armour worn by a game warrior.  I've seen a few pieces of armour in private collections and this set is in the best condition I've seen.  There's very little peeling of the graphic tape and I can't see any of the paint chipping off either.
I think my favourite piece in Jason's collection is the costume worn by Barnard Hughes as Dumont. I really like that character and the design of his costumes.
If you've never checked out Jason's site before you really should.  He has an amazing collection that I love to drool over often.  Jason's also a really great guy.  I've chatted with him a few times since we're both members of the Star Trek Prop and Costume Forum.

END OF LINE

No comments:

Post a Comment