Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tron: Legacy Second Screen

Remember when I said that I was disappointed at the lack of bonus features on the Tron: Legacy blu-ray?  I was actually wrong about that.  To access many more bonus features and images you have to use the Disney Second Screen function which plays additional material on an iPad while the movie plays on your TV.
I've done some screencaps of images that were of particular interest to me.  I'm planning on doing some recreations of props and costumes so these will be helpful as reference material.  Hopefully they will help some of you as well!


END OF LINE

2 comments:

  1. Check out the new Tron Blog: YORI LIVES, I have linked you.
    http://yori-lives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I've linked you as well.

    ReplyDelete